ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS & CONDITIONS
Lahore Commercial Companies Index (hereinafter referred to as “LCCI,” “we,” “us” or “our”) provides information services related to all commercial and business listing organizations associated with education field, beauty and health sector, medical sector, sports and cultural sector, eateries, infrastructures and landmarks, etc. in Lahore (hereinafter referred to as “Services”).
Our services comprise of, and can be accessed via:
- The website published at https://lcci.pk/ and any other websites bearing the Lahore Commercial Companies Index branding that are linked to these terms of agreement (collectively referred to hereinafter as the Site”)
- Mobile device applications that bear the brand name of the Lahore Commercial Companies Index and are interrelated to these terms of agreement (hereinafter referred to as “Application”).
Our services include offering users of our website with access to commercial companies and businesses offered by authorized financial service providers and selected third-party merchants (hereinafter referred to as “Target Entity”).
Use of the Services offered by the Index of Lahore Commercial Companies affirms acceptance of being legally bound by the terms and conditions of the agreement as set out in this document. Lahore Commercial Companies Index reserves the right to amend its terms of the agreement at any time and to alter or discontinue any function, quality, or functionality of its services.
Using our services after a change to our terms of the agreement is an acknowledgment of the changes. If an arbitrator or court of law finds that modifications to these provisions will make this agreement unenforceable, these amendments will only be valid on a forward-looking basis. The commercial and non-commercial use of any portion of our website, products or software, whether through duplication, dissemination, copying, retransmission, printing, sale or any other form of transfer without proper authorization from the Lahore Commercial Companies Index is hereby strictly prohibited.
We don’t hold ourselves responsible for third party product selling and buying. Our online shop is accessible to customers and vendors both. We aren’t obliged to any issue that may arise due to third party product casualty. LCCI isn’t bound to address any issue between the user and the supplier.
LICENSE TO USE WEBSITE
- Print pages from our site
- Use our website services via a web browser
- You can share any material from our website in public via social media by using our website link as reference otherwise Copyrights of LCCI will be applied
Your use of our website will be governed by these conditions. You agree to these Terms and Conditions in full by using our website; therefore, if you have conflict with these Terms and Conditions or any portion of these Terms and Conditions, you must not use our site.
When you register/login with our website, upload any content to our website or use any of our products, we will ask you to adhere to these terms and conditions expressly.
REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNTS
- By completing and submitting the account registration form on our site, and by clicking on the verification link in the email the website will send to you, you can register for an account with our website.
- You must not allow anyone else to access the site using your account.
- If you become aware of any improper use of your account, you will promptly inform us in writing.
- You must not use the account of any other person to access the site unless you have the express permission of that person to do so.
User login details
- When you register with our website for an account, you will be asked to enter your username and email Address.
- You must not be responsible for manipulating your email Address. For or in connection with any person’s impersonation, you must not use your account or email ID.
- Your password must be kept confidential.
- If you become aware of any leakage of your username, you will promptly contact us in writing.
- You are responsible for any operation on our website arising from any failure to maintain confidentiality of your username and may be held liable for any damages resulting from such error.
You can contact us:
- Using our website https://lcci.pk/
- By direct calling on the contact number published on our site from time to time
- By emailing, using the email address broadcasted on our site from time to time.
END USER TERMS OF AGREEMENT
We do not make any guarantee about the validity of any company reported on the Lahore Commercial Companies Index or given by our Services. Also, we do not pledge a third party will accept the services published via our Sites. We do not guarantee data reliability, pricing of goods, and information on discounts.
In any event, the Lahore Commercial Companies Index will not be held liable for any misrepresentation of any third-party offer. Lahore Commercial Companies Index will not be held liable for any damages arising out of or in connection with a third-party bid. By using the Lahore Commercial Companies Index Services, you state your understanding that the Lahore Commercial Companies Index in no way endorses and is in no way affiliated with any third-party website that can be accessed via a link to our Services.
PROPRIETARY RIGHTS & OWNERSHIP
We do not assume any responsibility for complaints against related websites of third parties. Agreement conditions for websites linked through the Lahore Commercial Companies Index Services can differ from those provided by the Lahore Commercial Companies Index and should be checked by anyone seeking the use of such third party websites or services.
All content on the Lahore Commercial Companies Index will only be shown as of the posted or stated date and may be replaced by following business developments or for other purposes.
Our Services are not meant to provide credit, loan, insurance or investment advice, and no aspect of the services should be interpreted as an offer to sell, a solicitation of a bid to purchase, or a referral by the Lahore Commercial Companies Index or a third party financial services company or merchant for any item, asset or security.